MajesticWineCalais.co.uk Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply only to pre-orders placed via the Majestic Wine Calais website, and not to orders placed with Majestic in the UK via the majestic.co.uk website.
- We will not sell alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and we reserve the right not to release your order if we are unsure of this.
- We cannot guarantee availability of all products at all stores. In the event that a product is unavailable when you place your order, we shall contact you to arrange replacement, or another acceptable arrangement for the completion of your order.
- We reserve the right not to accept any order.
- The placing of an order anywhere on our website does not constitute a contract, which is made only when you collect the goods and we process payment.
- All goods are offered subject to availability. We cannot guarantee the availability of specific vintages.
- All prices are inclusive of French duty and taxes.
- Promotional offers and prices are as stated, with no further discounts available.
- Prices on the website reflect those anticipated to be in operation on the dates indicated on our website. In the event that prices are due to change between your order being placed and collection we will contact you to explain this.
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mispriced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- Prices are quoted in pounds sterling based on the exchange rate operational in our stores. This exchange rate applies to cash and cheque transactions only. Credit card transactions are in Euros at a rate set by your card issuer therefore we always recommend paying in sterling cash or cheque. NB you will need to bring Cash or Cheque to secure the GBP prices. If paying by sterling cheque you will need to bring the Debit Card associated with the same account and passport/driving licence.
- We are pleased to say that we are now able to accept American Express payments.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order. Where an end date is specified on any offer on the website, it is intended as a guide only. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- We will provide a full refund or replacement for any wines that are faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We may require faulty bottles to be returned to us. We will arrange this as necessary at your convenience.
- Majestic Wine stores in the UK cannot exchange or refund any product bought in France.
Cancellations and complaints
- You may cancel your order at any time. Should you decide to cancel, all charges to you will be refunded as soon as the goods are returned in merchantable condition to any of our stores.
- In the event of complaint please contact the store concerned if it refers to a particular order. Alternatively e-mail [email protected] giving as much detail as you can. All complaints will be acknowledged within 48 hours and you can expect a full resolution of your complaint within a further 72 hours. You will be kept informed if there is any delay beyond this. Each complaint will be treated as confidential and will be attended to by a senior manager or director.
WPP Discount Scheme
Acceptance of terms
- By applying for the WPP Discount Scheme and when using the WPP Discount Scheme, the discount holder fully accepts the terms and conditions as detailed below, and any future changes to the terms and conditions.
- The discount holder agrees to provide their name and home address to Majestic staff when requested. These details must match our records from when the discount scheme was originally applied for.
- The cardholder must provide a valid WPP work e-mail address and the choice as to whether Majestic may e-mail them offers (you may unsubscribe at any time if desired).
- By using the WPP discount, the discount holder agrees to Majestic Wine Warehouses Ltd anonymously sharing the cardholder's spend over any chosen period with WPP or their employer, as part of a collective member/employee spend.
- Individual discount holder spend will not be disclosed to WPP or their employer unless in the case of suspected infringement of terms and conditions and where necessary.
- The discount holder agrees that this information will be held by Majestic Wine Warehouses Ltd.
Authorised use, ordering, exemptions
- A valid discount scheme membership must be proven to Majestic staff prior to purchase, or if goods are delivered, at the point of delivery by providing sign up credentials for the discount.
- When ordering online you need to be registered and logged in to majestic.co.uk using the WPP work email address the account was signed up with.
- When logged into to Majestic.co.uk using the WPP work email address will automatically be applied to your trolley.
- The Majestic WPP Discount Scheme has no monetary value, is strictly non-transferable and is only to be used for reasonable personal purchases by Members or employees only - not family, friends or other third parties.
- Reasonable personal purchases is defined as up to £500 of goods per calendar month. For exceptions to this please email [email protected]
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold and delivered to people aged 18 or over.
- The Majestic WPP Discount Scheme is only valid to purchase goods in England, Wales, Scotland, Calais and Coquelle stores Majestic Wine Warehouses stores or via majestic.co.uk The Majestic Discount Scheme is not valid at or at Lay and Wheeler.
- The Majestic WPP Discount Scheme is not redeemable with any extra deals.
- The Majestic WPP Discount Scheme is valid for purchases made by the card holder only.
- All products are offered subject to both availability and the prevailing terms and conditions at the time of purchase.
- No discount will be given on any applicable (or supplementary) delivery charges.
- Occasionally there may be some products where no further discount will be given, and you will be advised of this at the time of purchase.
- Goods must be paid for in full at time of purchase by cash credit / debit card.
- For all sale or return products, or items which require a refundable deposit, both the original invoice and original method of payment must be produced in order to be credited.
- Majestic retains the right to refuse to accept an order.
- The WPP Discount Scheme is not valid with any other vouchers or promotions.
- The WPP Discount Scheme cannot be used in conjunction with pre-order discount or free travel offer at Majestic Wine Calais.
- The WPP Discount Scheme becomes invalid after the WPP work email address is no longer valid.
- The WPP Discount Scheme holder must inform Majestic Wine via email at [email protected] of any changes to surname or home address details.
- Should the WPP Discount Scheme cease to be an employee of the WPP companies, the Discount Scheme must be removed and email notification sent to [email protected]
- This website is operated by Majestic Wine Warehouses Ltd, Majestic House, The Belfry, Colonial Way, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD24 4WH on behalf of Les Celliers de Calais SAS au capital de €38.112,25. Registered address: Siege social: Rue de Judee, Zone Marcel Doret, 62100 Calais, France (RCS Calais B 390 900 215, No SIRET: 390 900 215 00018, TVA: FR48 390 900 215). Les Celliers de Calais SAS and Majestic Wine Warehouses are subsidiaries of Majestic Wine PLC, Majestic House, Otterspool Way, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD25 8WW.